Recommendation on Barebone kit reseller

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 23 19:10:19 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 12:52:32PM -0500, Daniel Wayne Armstrong wrote:
> Canada Computers is good... and if you are shopping around
> College/Spadina check out Filtech Computers -
> http://www.filtechcomputer.com/ - good prices and helpful staff...

Well the web site sure is crappy.  What a lousy interface.  Canada
computers is much easier to search and filter and sort with (and looks
better too although that isn't important).  And putting a price of $call
is not acceptable.  They should know what it costs right now even if
they don't have any.  I hate calling places on the phone.

I also like having multiple locations to go to (one near work, a few
near home, etc), and being able to check the stock level (of that
morning) on the web site is handy too.

--
Len Sorensen