Recommendation on Barebone kit reseller

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 23 17:39:35 UTC 2007

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 10:03:12AM -0500, Ansar Mohammed wrote:
>
>> I need to buy 2 desktop systems to run VMWare. Anyone have recommendations
>> on places with the best prices?
>>

> I like shopping at canada computers personally, where I go and pick up
> whatever parts I want and put them together.

I'll second that recommendation.

Hmm. maybe this is enough of an FAQ that it deserves its own GTALUG wiki
page that way locals can add on info about their own experiences.

(BTW, I just had yet another miserable experience at a TigerDirect
store. So I'll now just not bother with them anymore.)

- Evan