iPod Nano

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 16 17:14:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 01:06:54PM -0500, Chris Aitken wrote:
> Lennart knows everything. He's my hero! And I'm only half-joking which
> should worry Lennart to no end :)

Well the only ipod I have ever messed with is my wife's shuttle and she
doesn't actually let me mess with it so it has never seen linux.

Certainly old ipods used firewire (and I believe usb1 as an option for
those clueless windows users) since all macs at the time had firewire.
Now all macs have usb2 so they have that on all the models and I think
firewire may have gone away on the new models.

--
Len Sorensen