Linux Opportunity

Juergensen, Kelsey kelsey.juergensen-kkcH8YYIjImROUZz0P5mdQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 13 17:02:57 UTC 2007

Hello!

I am a technical recruiter in Toronto, and I currently have a very senior
opportunity that I'm sure one of you will be interested in.  I am looking
for someone that has strong C/C++ development experience on a Linux
platform, at the Kernel/O/S level.  This is a product development company,
based in Toronto, that has their own O/S and they're currently hiring.

If this sounds like something that interests you, I would be very interested
in speaking with you in more detail.  If this isn't your thing, then please
forward this information to someone you know that might be interested.  I
have enclosed my contact information below, please feel free to get in touch
with me.

Sincerely,
Kelsey

Kelsey Juergensen