Admin books

Jose jtc-vS8X3Ji+8Wg6e3DpGhMbh2oLBQzVVOGK at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 13 18:54:36 UTC 2007

Hi list,

Just wondering if you gents/gals could recommend any good linux/unix
admin books, I have got the "Essentiual system administration",
"Unix/Linux system administration handbook" "LPI Certification books",
pretty good all of them, I am looking for something meatier if any on
the market.

Went to "Biggest bookstore" at Yonge/Spadina, but could find much, there
were some good number of books for "moving to linux" kind of series, but
that's not what I am looking for.

If any has any siggestions, I would appreciate any comments.

Best regards,

Jose