yum

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 1 14:01:31 UTC 2007

Jamon Camisso wrote:

<snip>

> Try yum --disablerepo=livna,foo,bar where livna, foo, and bar are the
> non-fedora repositories listed in /etc/yum.repos.d/

I think you're missing the /command/ there. You only have yum and the
option:

[root at p733 chris]# yum --disablerepo=livna*
You need to give some command
Usage: yum [options] < grouplist, localinstall, groupinfo, localupdate,
resolvedep, erase, deplist, groupremove, makecache, upgrade, provides,
shell, install, whatprovides, groupinstall, update, repolist,
groupupdate, info, search, check-update, list, remove, clean, grouperase >

Should it maybe be...

yum --disablerepo=livna update

?

Chris