OT: Internet connectivity

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 10 14:58:50 UTC 2007

Bell's business offerings may be worth looking at. It costs more, but
the contract states a 48 hour mean time to resolution, static ip,
unlimited transfer, no blocked ports or throttled bandwidth, and cart
blanche to run whatever you want.

I live in a flat with two other room mates, so we split a monthly bill
for approx $132 for a dry-loop optimax connection. There were some
difficulties setting it up, because I was migrating from a residential
dry-loop connection, so there was some confusion about the phone
number because they have to install a business connection on a
business phone line, not a residential one. Since that was cleared up
though, it's been smooth sailing.