Dirty Hydro?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 7 18:55:51 UTC 2007

On 5/2/07, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Well not sure, but I would think any power supply that isn't crap would
> deal with that just fine.  It is only a 2% fluctuation which should
> hardly cause a blip once you reach the capacitors of the voltage
> regulator of the system.

Thanks to all that replied.

I figured much the same as Lennart, but seeing as it's been so long
thought I might check with those more knowledgeable than I.

I picked up a UPS with voltage regulation today, but it's not having
any noticeable effect on either machine.  This is driving me up the
wall; one I built, one I didn't - but both are freezing up regularly.

Any other thoughts or recommendations would be most appreciated.  Thanks again.

-Scott.

--
Scott Elcomb
http://atomos.sourceforge.net/

  - Benjamin Franklin

'"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting
on its shoes."

  - Mark Twain