Digital contract signatures [ non-linux topic, nerd topic ]

Pavel Zaitsev pavel-XHBUQMKE58M at public.gmane.org
Thu May 3 16:53:12 UTC 2007

Hello,
I wonder if anyone uses digital contract signatures, like GnuPG signed email messages, sent and replied to. If this has legal precedent of being somewhat legally binding. Just wondering if it has any legal standing in terms of protection. Since GnuPG signatures generally are harder to fake then handwritten ones, if I am not mistaken.

This should make storage regular contracts alot easier. Also it is a pain and detrement to nature, flying around documents no matter how good it feels to have actual piece of paper in the hand and then in the file to cover your rear end.

What are your thoughts on usefulness in real world business, that is slanted towards nerds. I can make guesses on the topic, but wonder if any one had real experience with that.
TIA,
	Pavel

--
Create like God. Command like a King. Work like a Slave.
http://arslogic.com  | http://arslogic.com/resume.pdf