VirtualBox and Qemu networking

E K ekg_ab-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 27 15:26:14 UTC 2007

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I tried to install windows (so that I can do my tax return with
>> Ufile) with both Qemu and VirtualBox on Ubuntu 6.10 over the weekend.
>
>Do you mean you've tried to do your taxes using Ubuntu and it's not
>working? I've done my tax return for the last 3 years at UFile using
>Slackware and Firefox without problems.

Online Ufile works fine. I decided to purchase the program as I will be doing returns for my friends as well. Ufile has only windows version.

I didn't know that VMWare for linux was free. How does VMWare server differ from VMWare workstation?

cheers,
EK

Glen Strom <gstrom-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org> wrote: On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:08:02 -0400 (EDT)

--