[OT] The Great Firewall of China

Paul King sciguy-Ja3L+HSX0kI at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 26 03:20:46 UTC 2007

> alimentarus.net is *NOT* blocked. I am in China and I can visit your site.
>
> The result that  http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/ reported is not accurate.

I admit that the the docs on that website warned of that, but it is nice to
hear good news from someone inside China, to verify that they were in fact,
wrong. I have a fortune cookie page running on my site that I recall has some
political commentary from scholars and politicians. I thought that was the
reason for blocking it (there is nothing there about China, though).

Thanks for your input.

Paul King