Oh say can you SEO?

Fernando Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 22 01:04:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

There's a book on SEO published by IBM that is pretty
good. I saw it at Chapters.

My SEO advice in 50 words or less:

1) don't do the "sneaky" stuff that will get you
banned (google has some specific no-no's rules on
this)
2) write interesting stuff, sparkle good keywords
3) get people to link to your site (in a "natural"
way, no paid links etc)
4) make the site crawler-friendly

Fernando