make-kpkg makes HUGE kernel packages??

Matt Price matt.price-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 7 17:15:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 07:51 -0500, Ian Petersen wrote:
> I've never used make-kpkg before, so this is a shot in the dark, but
> it sounds like you're building every module under the sun, or
> something similar.  Can you modify the .config file that's used when
> make-kpkg builds the kernel?
> \
yes, i thought of that, but i've looked at the .config of the packages
thus produced and they aren't crazy--they're just the standard ubuntu
configs modified slightly (in the case of ubuntu's 2.6.20.  have to
investigate more closely with other flavours).

i do find it really weird...

matt

--
Matt Price