IT360 Exhibitor badges.

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 7 16:16:07 UTC 2007

Colin McGregor wrote:
> Over the next week or so I am going to have to submit
> a list of exhibitors to the IT360 people.

Are they accepting registrations yet?  Every time I've tried to
register, they're only accepting requested to be notified when
registration starts.  They seem to be having problems getting their act
together again.  Last year registration was very late as well, which
hurts those who want to attend, as well as exhibitors.