IT360 Exhibitor badges.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 7 14:20:52 UTC 2007

Over the next week or so I am going to have to submit
a list of exhibitors to the IT360 people.

Now in theory this is to cover everyone who is in our
booth talking about GTALug, and while I want to supply
said badges to all our people, what REALLY concerns me
is the people who will be involved in booth
set-up/teardown. The only people who will be allowed
on to the show floor before/after the show will be
those with exhibitor badges.

So, let me know if you would like to help with the
booth, even if it is just for say an hour, but
especially let me know if you want to help with booth
set-up/teardown.

Colin McGregor