ACM (Association for Computing Machinery), anyone member, or member of similar - how useful?

David C. chipman dchipman-rYHPKw+MWrk at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 7 04:42:14 UTC 2007

	Hi tl,

		Back when I had a job I was a member of the ACM. I
found much of the stuff discussed in "The Communications of" to be over
my head, but occasionally interesting. I didn't use the on-line library
as much as I thought I might, again, it was over my head, and esoteric.
However, if that's what you want, and you end up finding it useful,
then go ahead! Later,

-David Chipman