Linux+ Certification

R.R. rrod-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 5 03:16:26 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone out there who has actually taken this exam, or
is currently preparing for it can share some of their experiences (i.e. What
materials were used to prepare? Was it easy/hard? What were some of the
tougher questions on the exam? Was the cert. was worth it? Has your career
scope opened up since taking the cert?)

I've been using Linux casually for about 8 years while Windows remains my
primary OS, but I would like to go into Linux support (client or
server-side) sometime in the near future. I've considered taking the Linux+
exam in order to certify my skills with the OS. I'll probably follow this up
with the Server+ and Security+ exams.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Rick.

Ricardo R.
Rrod_AT_rogers_DOT_com