Could we arrange a shared car / train to Ottawa Linux Symposium on Wed Jun 27 or thereabouts?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 21 23:54:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,

For those of you going to Ottawa Linux Symposium[1] (Wed Jun 27 till
Sat Jun 30), how are you guys getting there?  Do you know of anyone
driving who might offer people a shared lift?  I would be glad to pay
for my share of the gas / car cost.  I don't have a driver's licence
though.

(Or what about a shared car service or train?  Does that mean a
discount, or merely make the ride less boring?)

Maybe also we should make a wiki page about car and/or hotel sharing,
either on the TLUG wiki or on the OLS or Ottawa linux users' group
website.

Regards,
Jason

[1] http://www.linuxsymposium.org ; past speakers have included Alan
Cox, David S. Miller, Andrew Morton, Dr. Stephen Tweedie and many
others.  AFAIK there are still spaces available for people who still
want to sign up.

--
Jason Spiro: Linux consultant, web developer, Windows corporate trainer.
No job too big or too small, whether two hours or two months.