linuxcaffe event (sort-of) Blender festival !

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 21 12:30:52 UTC 2007

and no, we're not making margaritas, but screening a compilation of
animations done using blender.org, and featuring the acclaimed film
"Elephants Dream"

Open-air screenings take place Saturday night(s) from ~ 9pm - 11pm in
Bickford park, across from linuxcaffe. This is a tentative
announcement, as we're still compiling, and will have to learn how to
author a DVD, between now and then.

so if ya wanna see the state of the art, with regards to open source
modeling/animation software, stand by for confirmation then
come-on-down !

again sorry for the last minute notice, I be goin 18 hours a day to
keep the lights burning at your OSS HQ, and these things sometimes
slide.

hope to see you there,
djp
djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org