if BC can do it why not in Ontario?

Peter P. plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 16 12:24:21 UTC 2007

Lennart Sorensen <lsorense at ...> writes:

> I think they are amazingly stupid rules, and I don't even like alcohol.

You may find that most 'civilized' cold weather countries in the Northern
Hemisphere have draconic alcohol laws. In Russia etc the draconic laws consist
in not allowing any full bottles to remain full ... (just kidding). But compare
with e.g. Scandinavia, Britain etc., and relate this to 'southern' countries
like Greece or Italy. There seems to be a pattern here.

Peter P.