linuxcaffe is two

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 12 19:02:08 UTC 2007

that's right, two years ago today we tore the newspaper off the
windows and began to fake it as fast as possible. Thanks to YOU (and
the dogwalkers, and the local artists, and dykes and grannies) We've
been able to keep slinging that ol' Open Source and fine dark organic
espressos, and such.

So great big heartfelt hugs to our many supporters, and to those who
said it would never work;
:-p

thanks again gang, and may this next year be the one where the rest of
you geeks realize that this is your caffe, too.

love,
djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
OR