Computer Parts / Systems Free To A Good Home

John Myshrall jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 6 19:17:04 UTC 2007

As I've done before, I have accumulated some stuff over the last couple
years and I have to get rid of it.  My boss (aka wifie ;-) ) is quite
explicit about this being done soon or else.

1) Sempron 900 processor, 256 mb ram, Sound, NIC and NVIdia Gforce4 64
mb AGP video, 8 GB HD and CD burner and hardware ISA modem 15 inch
monitor. Was running Linux perfectly ........................ long story
Win98 SE on it now.

2) K62 500 in pieces, HD  and CDROM, S3 AGP 64 mb, NIC, 15 Monitor

3 ) Variety of memory modules, Simm, dim, SDRAM, processors (mostly
pentium), 2 video cards pci and agp, 2 modems

Anyone interested in some or all ?  I am willing to deliver (GTA only)
if necessary however I'll need a really good Sad Sack story to do this.
ie Aliens stole my car etc ........

Please e-mail off the list. Offer closes this Saturday @23:59.

John