Startup Weekend Toronto

George Nicol gnicol-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 23 22:20:49 UTC 2007

Scott Elcomb wrote:

> If anyone's connected to other FOSS community groups nearby,
> please pass the information along!

Coincides (not very) nicely with Software Freedom Day on September 15.

In 2006, the registered Toronto SFD Team was <drum roll, please>
#182 - linuxcaffe - Toronto, Canada (David Patrick & Teddy Mills)

I don't think a Toronto Team has registered this year. Registrations for
SFD Teams that want to receive free SFD Team supplies (including
stickers, t-shirts, CDs, and balloons) to support their SFD activities
close on July 31, just a week away. The registration page is here:

http://softwarefreedomday.org/cgi/register.html

I would like to participate but figure that experienced team members
should be the ones to sign up for all of us. djp? tdm?

Sorry for swerving the thread - replies should probably start a new
thread rather than continuing here.