Activism, resources

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 16 23:21:42 UTC 2007

> Could you clarify what you might mean by "social activism?" Linux,
> with the GPL software in general, tends to float towards a concept of
> "Free, shared thinking"

Hm. Well, I'm thinking more of direction social action, but I don't
wanna drag this too off topic (I probably should have put OT in the
subject line).

Using what we have in the free/oss/omgwtfbbq world as the tool kit, give
organizations, fringe or otherwise, the ability to plan and communicate
safely and effectively. How to perform assorted network and RF
reconnaissance, reverse engineering and penetration stuff. Educate 'em
in how to use & pass the knowledge & skills on.