Web Hosting problem

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 4 03:27:50 UTC 2007

On Friday 29 June 2007 14:11:40 John McGregor wrote:
> I recently hired Nouvelocity Systems to host my new website
> www.matureit.ca and they have been terrific, but there is a problem. No
> client of Rogers can access it while its been proven that any client of
> any other ISP both in Canada and the USA can load it easily. Do any of
> you know of quirks with the Rogers network that Nouvelocity Systems
> would have to implement in order to rectify this. I have contacted
> Rogers and they have told me that they are getting their network
> engineers to investigate (but I'm not sure that I should hold out for
> much success on their end).

Try to narrow it down, I would start with:

* presumably your IP has recently changed, is it a DNS problem ...
* can client connect to webserver but just not get the data/page ...
* ??? that's all for now ;-)

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada