Web hosting problem

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 4 00:40:59 UTC 2007

> The logo in the top left corner (designed by Drew Hodge according to
> the message in the dark blue bar at the bottom of the page) looks like
> "mature-it". If people are trying to access the site using
> http://www.mature-it.ca/ that could be the problem.

When it works, matureit.ca loads nice and fast, but as of this writing,
its unreachable again. Unfortunately its unreachable for far more time
than its accessible. So the question stands -- does anybody here know of
any quirks on the part of Rogers that would help make my site accessible
on their network all the time?

TIA

John