running windows via kvm module -- any experiences?

Ottavio Caruso pr0f3ss0r1492 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 14:27:28 UTC 2007

--- Matt Price <matt.price at utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> My girlfriend is buying a new computer a month or two from now and
> I'm
> hoping to convince her to let me install ubuntu feisty on it, and
> set up
> a windows VM using the new KVM module and rdesktop.

IMHO the last thing a responsible Linux user should do is trying to
convince somebody who does not want Linux to install Linux, and I am
speaking for myself not for you.

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend Windows Vista™ or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST at lists.debian.org