IT360 Show April 30 - May 2, 2007

John Van Ostrand john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 23 16:42:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 11:26 -0500, Paul Mora wrote:
> Rather than focusing on giveaways, why not do some mini-lectures on
> some technical Linux topics?  Set up a small theater; a white board
> (or projection screen) and some chairs.  Something sort of like the
> ones that I did at the IBM booth last year.  They don't have to be
> long, just 15-20 minutes, on some topic that you're familiar with, or
> find cool, or neat about Linux.  Some example topics that come to mind
> are:

There won't be much room in a 10x10' area. I like the idea of
presentations, but it may involve permission from the show management
and would require advertising support to ensure attendance.

--
John Van Ostrand                       Net Direct Inc.
CTO, co-CEO                   564 Weber St. N. Unit 12