Rogers high-speed internet

Jon Thiele jthiele-bux5bdj6uGJBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 23 00:08:06 UTC 2007

No gotchas.  Out of the modem, you get a CAT5 cable that connects either to
your PC or to a router.  I'd install a router.

No config of the moden is required.  Plug it in and the modem downloads its
own config depending on the package you buy.

The modem is not a router (at least not my box).  Buy a router.