OT: Copyright law changes could leave consumers vulnerable

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 17 15:10:10 UTC 2007

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:55:36 -0500 (EST)
D. Hugh Redelmeier got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> 1) "Fair Use" is the US term.  Your use of it is a hint that you might
>    not know what you are talking about with respect to the law in Canada.

Whoa. Harsh.

> 2) It appears to be illegal

aaaand then you do exactly the same thing... ;-)

Nothing with regard to anything you said is 'illegal'. It may be a violation of
someone's copyright, the remedy for which is to file suit in civil court, but it
is *not* illegal.

--
JoeHill