The Linux Survey

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 16 16:42:57 UTC 2007

> 6. [*] Would management at your workplace be interested in learning about
> open source/Linux solutions ?

I don't know if the survey software you're using is capable of following
streams, but another way to structure the survey is to do a gross filter in
the early questions (I know nothing about Linux / I've heard of it / I use
it occasionally / I use it a lot / I use it exclusively), and tailor the
survey after that based on the gross filter.

Since my workplace uses Linux almost exclusively (we use Windows on the
laptops and on a few other  machines), a question about management's
interest in learning about open source doesn't make sense -- they already
know and embrace open source/Linux.

My two cents.

--
Alex Beamish