January PegaSoft Meeting - Java Applets

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 12 02:22:27 UTC 2007

The next PegaSoft dinner meeting is

      Date: Thursday, January 19, 2007 at 7:00 pm

  Location: Linux Caffe

     Topic: Java Applet Basics (Ken B)

            Ken will run through the basic steps for creating your own
            Java applet for a web page, including using the Sun Java
            compiler and associated tools.

Attendance is free but we ask you to tell us your coming so we can
confirm there's enough interest to keep the Linux Caffe open after hours
for this event.  Send an email to Ken Burtch
(address on http://www.pegasoft.ca/people.html).

Ken B.

Ken O. Burtch                                    Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
  "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"               Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
  "Perl Phrasebook"                         Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca