Why english is important

Peter P. plpeter2006-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 10 20:11:47 UTC 2007

 <phiscock at ...> writes:

> If you are going to write phishing emails, it's *really* important to get
> the english language correct. For example:

Grin. I find this amusing. Next, people will expect burglars to be polite and
wipe their feet when they enter and sweep out the broken glass so nobody steps
in it. These are phishers. They are the bad guys. If they could spell or find
the spell checker setting in their email composer then they would likely do
something more legal than phishing for a living. All your base is mine is
amusing for a reason imho.

Peter P.