what to use instead of skype?

Marcel Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 5 23:37:09 UTC 2007

Hello Matt,

On Friday 05 January 2007 17:12, Matt Price wrote:

> So my question:  Is there a video conferencing app that works across
> platforms (windows/linux most important, but my brother and his kiids
> are on mac, so all three would be better) that I can sell as a skype
> alternative?

A superb (cross platform) alternative with video support included for Linux is
WengoPhone. Cheaper than Skype by a long shot if you want to call landlines.
It's also a SIP phone so you can use it to call other SIP phones.

  http://www.wengophone.com/index.php/homePage

Take care out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note: This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.