[tpm] Fwd:Movie Night at TLUG?

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 28 15:15:04 UTC 2007

Hi all.

I've got the DVD as well; I show it to my intro to Linux classes at
IBM all the time.  If you want to borrow it for a LUG meeting, let me
know.

Interesting thing about the DVD is it is region 0 (no CSS encryption).
 I bet that was one of the conditions on which Richard Stallman
participated.  It should be viewable in any Linux distro without the
CSS libraries.

The movie also comes with a second DVD with stills, outtakes from the
interviews, and some GNU documentation on it.

pm

--
Paul Mora
email: paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org