xen virtualization and linux distros

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 11 00:31:13 UTC 2007

So far I've gotten Xen on FC6 working.

there's some warts, but for the most part it works.

So questions

I plan on running a database server on one of the guests. How much
overhead is there in the disk device driver ?

Also is there a way to get access to a physical ethernet interface in
the guest ? I have 3 on the machine, might as well use them

Any comments on how robust they are ?

Dave