David, please tell me you weren't part of this...

Fernando Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 2 21:03:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

It seems that the final plan is nothing like the
overheard comments:

http://blog.tonyyarusso.com/planetubuntu/ubuntu-canadas-toronto-chapter-brings-the-penguin-to-the-ice-house/

I wouldn't judge based on some heard brainstorming;
let's see how it goes.

Fernando

http://www.crncanada.ca/content/software/opinion-this-publicity-li.shtml