Semi-OT: DVI-to-HDMI cables

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 31 11:28:31 UTC 2007

On Sun Dec 30,2007 10:13:08 AM Giles Orr wrote:
> So if I don't get in, and I buy one of those ludicrously
> expensive DVI-to-HDMI cables (currently about $75 each)
[...]

DVI-HDMI cables don't have to be expensive. Monoprice (as also
mentioned by Ted Leslie) has them, via U.S. mail order, for a much
lower price.
<http://www.monoprice.com/>

I recently picked up a 6 foot one from Sayal Electronics for $10.
They also had a nice 15 foot one with a braided cover for around $16.
<http://www.sayal.com/

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **