OT: Apologies to anybody whose email to me got rejected

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 30 18:33:18 UTC 2007

  I was a customer of clss.net's MX hosting, which disappeared off the
face of the earth in early October (around the time of the CIHOst break
in at Chicago).  I've been using DomainDirect's redirector to my dialup
account since then.  Apparently, DomainDirect's redirector service
(hostedemail.com) has built-in spam-blocking, which is not configurable
by the user.  I've heard from one person who had an email to me blocked,
there may be others.

  I had intended to do something sooner, but was having major problems
with my ADSL service.  I solved those problems by switching over from
Cybersurf to Teksavvy, and I finally got around to setting up an account
with cotse.net.  As of now my domain MX looks like so...
[m3000][waltdnes][~] host -t MX waltdnes.org
waltdnes.org mail is handled by 10 mail.cotse.net.

  It may take a few more hours to fully propagate the change through the
system.  I'm already seeing a few messages from some mailing lists
showing up in my Cotse inbox.  I pull them via POP3-SSL.  Cotse gives me
full control over my filtering/blocking, so I won't be able to point the
finger of blame at anybody else over false positives ;)

I'm not repeating myself
I'm an X Window user...  I'm an ex-Windows-user