MythTV presentation sources and resources.

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 13 17:02:49 UTC 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 2:26 PM, Colin McGregor <colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Just to follow-up from last evening's GTALug meeting
> here are some sources and resources that Greater
> Toronto Area MythTV fans should find useful.

Note: I have added all of these links to the GTALUG wiki:
  http://gtalug.org/wiki/MythTV

In the long run, making the wiki better, in this way, should be more
useful than suggesting that people search out a series of email
messages and searching them for URLs...
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."  -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling