MythTV presentation sources and resources.

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 12 18:27:18 UTC 2007

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 12:56:19PM -0500, Jose wrote:
> I looked around a lot, and tried I can't remember how many hours on
> mythubuntu and
>
> KnoppMyth, but I always had the same problem, no tvout signal, with
> mythubuntu got audio out only no video to the tv. I am really hoping for
> the new mythdora version, but can't see much coming up on their website

Hmm, I use a PVR500 and just run an nvidia FX5200 with svideo out to the
TV.  Seems pretty simple that way.  Sure I don't get a hardware mpeg2
decoder, but I do get Xv accaleration at least.  Will also be simple if
I ever get an HDTV since I have outputs for component HD on the card as
well (but no DVI unfortunately.  I would have to borrow the card from my
other machine to get that).

--
Len Sorensen