Read any good (technology) books lately?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 10 17:06:16 UTC 2007

I have a few articles in the pipeline for the next
issue of "Free Software Magazine", a publication that
really does NOT pay well (something they are well
aware of). Still, the one fringe benefit for writing
for "Free Software Magazine" is that for each 1,000+
word article published you get one free book with a
value of up to $100 (U.S.) from the following list of
publishers:

- Apress
- Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall
- O'Reilly
- No Starch Press

So, I am looking suggestions as to great recent
technology books with a price tag of $100 (U.S.) or
less...

Colin McGregor