Security considerations for EEE PC

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 1 18:34:45 UTC 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007 23:49:24 Walter Dnes wrote:

>   What I'm waiting for is the EEE PC 8G model due to show up today.
> It'll have a gig of ram and an 8 gig SSD.

That would be nice however if you want more you could run out and get a 32GB
disk and 1GB of RAM yourself. just open the bottom panel and replace.

The current 512MB of RAM seems to be perfectly useable to me, I think I'll
eventually find the 4GB disk a little limiting but with the flash slot it
shouldn't be any problem to compensate.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada