OT: Globe and Mail reports on ISP Traffic Shaping

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 1 02:44:25 UTC 2007

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> Hmm, I already throttle upload speeds myself, so I wouldn't notice that
> :)
>
> --
> Len Sorensen

"...the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has published a
comprehensive account of Comcast's packet-forging activities and has
released software and documentation instructing Internet users on how to
test for packet forgery or other forms of interference by their own ISPs."

http://www.eff.org/press/archives/2007/11/28

Meng