E-MU 1212 M PCI card

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 25 02:48:59 UTC 2007

Chris Aitken wrote:

> I found out that to install fedora 7 from CD you must do it from the
> live CD. There is no ISO on CD. Only DVD now. I have a Creative PC-DVD
> Dxr2. I'm pretty sire it's a DVD drive but not a burner. The problem,
> it is said, with installing from the live CD is  that you get a bare
> bones installation.

I guess I'll have to buy a DVD burner. They're about 80 bucks in
Timmins. I saw an ACER AT180 at the Source for 400-something bucks -
tempting - but I read on the net that it's loud - won't do for me in my
recording studio. What I like about my Compaq Deskpro EN is that it is
so quiet. I wish I could get a quiet box with a little faster processor...

Chris

<snip>