E-MU 1212 M PCI card

Chris Aitken chris-n/jUll39koHNgV/OU4+dkA at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 25 02:38:17 UTC 2007

Chris Aitken wrote:

> Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 03:29:49PM -0400, Chris Aitken wrote:
>>

>>> Okay, I want upgrade to F7. I have found all kinds of repositories
>>> with DVD ISO but none with the CD ISO...

I found out that to install fedora 7 from CD you must do it from the
live CD. There is no ISO on CD. Only DVD now. I have a Creative PC-DVD
Dxr2. I'm pretty sire it's a DVD drive but not a burner. The problem, it
is said, with installing from the live CD is  that you get a bare bones
installation.

<snip>

Chris