Welcome to Microsoft !!!

John Van Ostrand john-Da48MpWaEp0CzWx7n4ubxQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 18:28:12 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 15:20 -0400, Ansar Mohammed wrote:

> Its called powershell now.
>
> You need a few tools
>
> 1. PuTTY
> 2. WinSCP
> 3. Basic utilities
> 	http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

You may also want RealVNC for remote control if you like or you can turn
on the remote assistance (Right click on My Computer then choose one of
the tabs)

We also recommend Firefox, Open Office.

Don't forget security. Coming from a Mac you should start to be very
paranoid. Distrust everything. An Anti-virus and Spyware detector are
needed. We've used Lavasoft's AdAware on many occasions to identify
spyware. You also need a firewall or firewall software on your computer.
You can use the built-in if you like.