Welcome to Microsoft !!!

Paul Nash paul-fQIO8zZcxYtFkWKT+BUv2w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 23 17:52:35 UTC 2007

>2. Where's my Terminal? I need to find the application in Vista/XP that will
>present me with a command line I can summon vi from. Where is that?

Start -> run -> cmd

\\windows\system32\cmd.exe (I think).  Drag an alias into the "quick launch
area".

Also take a look at cygwin (Unix emulator for Windog).  It is a bit sucky,
but that's unavoidable with Windoze underneath.

Buy lots and lots of anti-depressants, blood-pressure pills, and a
punch-bag with Hiss Billness' face on it.  And make sure that you hang on
to your Mac for when you need to get some work done accurately and in a
hurry.

	paul