SDL on usb stick

Jose jose-vS8X3Ji+8Wg6e3DpGhMbh2oLBQzVVOGK at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 4 18:47:04 UTC 2007

Hi List,

I have a 1GB usb stick, I tried loading it with DamnSmallLinux 3.3 on
it, but after running syslinux ver 32 and 30 and creating a 250
partition just allow some extra room, and left the rest unpartition, I
am unable to make to run , I ran the pendrive.bat and dslbase.bat from a
Windows station and both run fine.

During bootup I got on one sation the message "missing os" and trying on
another station, it would just bypass the usb after checking if there is
anything on it.

I also tried using Puppy, got it to startup the OS, but just after I
press F2 or ENTER to continue with loading the kernel, it just hangs.

Has anybody tried this before, thanks in advance for any comments

Jose