Fud, Fud and Fud et al

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 23 02:21:28 UTC 2006

On 9/22/06, paul sutton <zleap-Tp5KeRqLOeNeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Ok time to concentrate and promote what Linux is good at,   there are
> plenty of 3rd party mp3 players out there,  Amarok works with mp3
> players,  so we asa a community need to promote the interoperability
> with these devices, and perhaps ipods,  it will be interesting to see if
> it's possible to use zunes with Linux.  Not that I would buy one and
> give Microsoft more money of course.

On that note, I rather delight in using some of the fine M$ branded
peripherals, as they are usually of excellent quality, and M$
consistently /looses/ money on 'em. I find the likelhood of converts
by branding is as is similar to the M$ adverts, on sourceforge. I even
considered using Xboxs.
djp
djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org
www.linuxcaffe.ca